Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I had a dream last night where my boyfriend saying that I

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I had a dream last night where my boyfriend saying that I want to garantee the baby life before he born
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: No this bf...used to be my boss and proposed to me but didn't give final answer yet And he is 21 years older than me But we have strong spirit connection
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

I would he happy to help you in understanding your dream. Are you currently dating this same man that is in you dream? The one you are speaking of? Babies in dreams can represent a few different things. They are something in one's life that can be responsibilities, or new ideas or thoughts one has given birth to. Babies also represent a new chapter in one's life. It seems this man if you are currently dating him is wanting to make a commitment to you but is waiting on something within his own life. So perhaps he wants to be sure you and his relationship is one that will stay together before he commits to you such as marriage and or having children. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.