Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

For the past ten years or so, I have had dreams of flying

Customer Question

For the past ten years or so, I have had dreams of flying like a bird and being naked but no one notices that I am naked. Last night I dreamt of my real life mistress. We have been together for close to five years. She showed up at my work and was beautiful as ever. I remember feeling as though I had been missing her for quite some time. She was concerned her husband, whom I with work in real life, was pissed at her for spending money to visit. For the first time ever in my dreams, people noticed I was naked.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 months ago.

I would he happy to help you in understanding your dreams. Being naked in dreams is showing vulnerability and humility. Since you weren't seen naked in your prior dreams. I believe it is relating to your relationship with your mistress. It was hidden for that many years but the dream is telling you that this relationship is soon going to be revealed to others around you. I believe with her being concerned about her husband is showing her feelings in real life. She may come to a state of being where she may begin to feel concerned with her husband knowing about yours and her relationship. Money in dreams represents favor, what one is putting time and attention towards. So keep in mind your relationship with your mistress may becoming visible to others very soon. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.