Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

What does it mean to dream of branches planted in soil in a

Customer Question

What does it mean to dream of white branches planted in soil in a thin rectangular white box in a previous house that I lived before. Then the house looks like its having things refurbished and adding an extension to a lower ground floor with a nice garden.
Then the white branches started to bloom pink flowers (it looks like a peace lily, i'm not sure). Then they were glowing and swaying and somehow was singing?! Then they wilted and died and I managed to save one?!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. The dream is showing purity and renewal coming your way. These white branches are your personal growth. The house represent your mind and body. It represents who you are. Since things are being refurbished and adding on an extension is showing change within yourself. You are making new and better changes in your life. This is causing you to grow and "flourish". This is the pink flowers blooming. You are rejoicing in your new found changes. With them wilting and dying it just showing a temporary season of what is taking place. Perhaps you will go through a process of renewal that is taking place in your personal life that may feel temporary, It may leave you with holding onto those feelings. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.