Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I dreamed that my boyfriend told me that he'd met a woman

Customer Question

I dreamed that my boyfriend told me that he'd met a woman and that he wanted to see where it was going to go. Also in the dream he was going to Chicago and when confronted about it, he said....I'm still going to go. He was also sleeping separately from me in the dream.
Here are a few facts, he is not going to Chicago that I am aware of and when travel comes up I am always with him. I don't know about meeting the female because he runs a lot of errands and that could have happened.
Can you help? This dream woke me up.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

I would he happy to help assist you in understanding your dream.

Usually people and places in dreams are symbolic. in this case they are as you mentioned the present facts in your and his life.

The woman in the dream can be symbolic of a new relationship coming into his life. This relationship can be with anything in his work life, and or personal life. Going to Chicago can be showing a new direction he is taking in life. It most likely pertains to this woman. Something new in his life has caught his attention. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any questions.