CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

I saw a madman in my dream giving me money, i only saw

Customer Question

i saw a madman in my dream giving me money
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: i only saw myself in a dream been giving money by madman
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: no i want to know the meaning please
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay i am here now i have made payment but i have not gotten any answer from this company
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dream Interpretation Question
$5 Paid with credit card ending in 0310
Order ID:
16639355-117
Deposit
Amount after Dream Interpretation Expert responds
$5
$13
Total
$18
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that is my payment info please can someone answer my question ? i saw a mad man in my dream what does it mean ?
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 9 months ago.

Hi,I'm Jules, a LPC,I am reviewing your question now, and will post back with your thorough reply briefly :)

I see that your question was made much earlier in the day and I hope that I can be of help to you. I apologize for the delay. I can understand the frustration in that, especially after making a payment :) So, I feel that it is important that I share a bit with you about the theory that I most like to refer to, but also the theorist so that you understand the perspective that i work from. I tend to rely on symbolism of the dreams and focus on what your personal emotional response is to the dreams. i rely on a Jungian perspective for the significance. "According to Jung, dreams are a way of communicating and acquainting yourself with the unconscious. Dreams are not attempts to conceal your true feelings from the waking mind, but rather they are a window to your unconscious. They serve to guide the waking self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to a problem you are facing in your waking life." (resource:http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformation/dreamtheory/jung.htm) "Some researchers believe that dreams help you to tackle stress. Dreaming is a necessity and helps to recharge the mind and revitalize the body. In dreams, negative emotions tend to occur twice as often as pleasant feelings. Fear and anxiety are the most commonly expressed emotions in dreams, followed by anger and sadness." Jung also believed that you can interpret your own dreams by focusing on the emotional response and looking for correlations. It is also believed that you can interpret your own dreams with the correct tools. I do encourage you to look at purchasing a dream dictionary. I have several at home, but there are also great internet resources. One thing to consider about your dreams, is that they often occur more vividly or frequently while you are processing a change or transition. We will look at your symbolism and then determine how it fits best for you. You will know how it is applicable, but i hope that I can provide you with the symbolism and you can look for the themes that fit your personal situation. Because I rely on a Jungian theory, I feel that it is important to also identify the "archetypes" that he identifies in dreams, especially the following: persona and the shadow.

"The Persona is the image you present to the world in your waking life. It is your public mask. In the dream world, the persona is represented by the Self. The Self may or may not resemble you physically or may or may not behave as your would. For example, the persona can appear as a scarecrow or a beggar in your dream. However, you still know that this "person" in your dream is you.

2. The Shadow is the rejected and repressed aspects of yourself. It is the part of yourself that you do not want the world to see because it is ugly or unappealing. It symbolizes weakness, fear, or anger. In dreams, this figure is represented by a stalker, murderer, a bully, or pursuer. It can be a frightening figure or even a close friend or relative. Their appearance often makes you angry or leaves you scared. They force you to confront things that you don't want to see or hear. You must learn to accept the shadow aspect of yourself for its messages are often for your own good, even though it may not be immediately apparent."

So, in your dream the symbolism that seems the most disturbing may be related to the "mad man" and the concept of receiving money.

To see a "mad man" in your dream may actually be more symbolic of a feeling that you have inside that you are not allowing yourself to express in your waking life. It may be related to feeling that you have been suppressing a desire for something and in your frustration you have kept it inside. Dreams function as a safe outlet where you can express your strong and/or negative emotions. The money in your dream indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money represents confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself. Alternatively, dreaming about money refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is a common symbol for sexuality and power. In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or for power. To see someone giving money away suggests that you are feeling ignored, overlooked or neglected. Someone is not paying enough attention and showing enough affection toward you.

you may be currently in a relationship where you feel your needs are unmet, thus frustrating you to the point of feeling a sense of desperation.

I hope that this has been helpful. I would love your feedback and we can continue if you would like! Thank you, Jules

I hope that this has been helpful and that you will provide a positive rating (3 stars or better) for the answer or interpretation that you have received. You can do this by clicking on the rating button and providing a score. The communication does not have to cease if you provide a rating, but it is the only way that the experts receive credit. My goal is to provide with you excellent service. I wish you the best and if you need further clarification, please feel free to ask more questions. I can also send more specific resources if necessary for you! Thank you! Jules