Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

Is this real?? I've had a recurring dream that I'm in a

Customer Question

Is this real??
JA: I'm the Dream Analyst's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I've had a recurring dream that I'm in a shooting. There was one where I was in a school library, one at a family bbq, and the recent one was at a house. I never die in them but I can always hear people being hurt and the shooter walking around.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. With all this shooting taking place in your dream. It is symbolic of " power" being used between people. This power that is often used are words and actions. Since the dream took place at a family bbq , showing family get together. Sounds like words being exchanged that are hurtful towards others. So perhaps your family has an issue with feuding or disagreeing? With the school library is showing a quiet place of learning. Perhaps the people around you are disrupting your ability to left alone or learn? All around it sounds as though the people around you are using negativity with their words and actions to hurt others.

I hope this helps. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.