Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I'm in a rubber boat on a dark lake, at dusk, rowwing to

Customer Question

I'm in a rubber boat on a dark lake, at dusk, rowwing to shore as hard as possible, brushing against a couple of partially submerged boulders, and when I get to shore it starts raining and I can't find my ride, then I wake up.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 months ago.

I would happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. This dreams is showing what is and will take pace within your life. The first part of the dream in the rubber boat trying to get across a lake. Perhaps showing problems arising in you life where you are trying to get to a place in your life. A spiritual journey you are on or are going thru. The rubber boat maybe relating to the "characteristics" of the rubber material. it is durable, or even perhaps artificial. These are things sustaining within your life. The boulders are showing obstacles in your life that are not within your path but are close. Raining is showing renewal coming within in your life. It can also be showing emotions and or feelings of sadness. You finally reached to the shore is showing how you made it or will make it through this path. Finding your ride at the end can be resulting in you making a decision on what path to take. Or your current way of doing things or your current path you were on will come to a hault. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.