Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

My dream. I'm standing in a dark square room with a sword on

Customer Question

my dream. I'm standing in a dark square room with a sword on a object in front of me I pick the sword up then there is a shadow without a face in front of me I feel fear and there are loud scary noises like a banshee scream sometimes my arma are the shadows arms the sword disappears and everything stops then i wake up
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Sounds as though you are fighting off something within your life. The sword is a weapon and it symbolizes power in your ability to fight of negative things in your life. The shadow with out a face is showing something in your life you are not familiar with however but you are aware of and are fighting off. The loud scary noises can be showing spiritual warfare or things you are aware of spiritually that are taking place within your life. With everything stopping can be showing what is currently taking place allowing you time to make a decision on what you need to do. Do you feel you have the ability to overcome this fear and what is taking place in your life ? I believe you do as that is why you have a sword in the dream. You have the power to overcome the negativity effecting your life. If you have anymore questions please do feel free to ask.