Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

In my dream my son was dropped of by his aunt and my mom was

Customer Question

In my dream my son was dropped of by his aunt and my mom was on her bed laying down and the aunt was talking to me saying I wish I can have my son again and I said yea in the following week (court order) and she went to use the bathroom and my mom told me not to say that because they wanted me dead and she pulled out angelic cards and she showed me one and my son tried to pull out three cards.
And I was in this before and got myself a bike that turns into a scooter and I couldn't ride it because I don't know how to ride the bike but I tried to use it regardless
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I will help with this dream and get your other dreams here in the next day or two. My apologies.

I have not been feeling to well.

Sounds as though you are being "re claimed" by God. Bathroom is showing a place of cleansing. Things you are trying to cleans from your life. With them wanting you dead is showing how this part of your life is coming to an end. What you are currently going through. Angelic cards are showing the hand of God intervening and helping guide you into this new chapter in your life. Again #3 is for completion. This part of your life it coming complete. With you having a bike but it turns into a scooter is showing new way you are moving through life. Since you don't know how to ride is showing it still is new to you. You are still in the process of learning.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hope you're feeling better, I'll wait for the other response for my other dreams. Thank you