Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert

I had a dream I was pregnant by my ex, but he wasn't in the

Customer Question

I had a dream I was pregnant by my ex, but he wasn't in the dream. I thought it was someone else's baby, until twenty three hours later I realized it wasn't. But indeed my ex's. What does that mean?
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: I had another weird dream as well
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also had another dream I can't interpret. Can I send that one in too?
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

Hello Id be happy to help you assist in understanding your dreams. Feel free to share your other dream.

With your first dream being pregnant in dreams is symbolizing something in your life you are trying to conceive, or give birth to. Since it was your ex's baby. Can be relating to you moving forward within your life. Perhaps you have worked through any personal issues relating to your ex and your relationship with him.