Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

Thanks for your attention: I have had dreams where I move

Customer Question

Thanks for your attention: I have had dreams where I move around and talk two nights in a row. My girlfriend noted my behaviour, I do not remember any of this, and this is her account of what happened both dreams:
Two nights ago, I got up, in the middle of the night, and then pretended to fight someone like I was swinging a baseball bat then Lauren, my GF, asked me what I was doing I then put my nose near the enterance of the closet, which is like 4 feet from the bed, and said 'there are people living in there' Lauren rolled her eyes at me and I went back to bed.
Background : We had just finished watching the finale of Stranger Things which had scary monsters in it. Also I was very very tired as we'd stayed up late to watch that show. I am very healthy and all is well with the major parts of my life especially with my GF.
Then, last night:
I was in bed and I woke up my GF and I was reaching for something. GF asked me what I was doing and I asked for her help getting a 'key chain' that was apparently hovering above me in bed. Then i went back to sleep.
In the last couple of weeks, I have been dreaming about fish quite a bit. In the dreams I am about to go fishing but I never go fishing because I wake up before that activity can take place but I am seeing and carrying fish in some of the dreams.
TJ in Minneapolis
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Id be happy to help assist you In understanding your dreams. With your first dream I believe it was the influence of the TV series Stranger Things. For example my husband too had a very odd dream right after watching the finale episode of that show. If we watch certain things that have a major impact on us. It will result within a dream.

It can also show you are starting to be come "aware" of things spiritually taking place or that are hidden. Such as the dreams of you holding fish can be showing that you are "fishing" for new thoughts or beliefs. You are digging deeper into the spiritual state of things. Key chain can be showing the "keys" you are needing to find the questions that are arising in your current thoughts and state of mind. The key is right there waiting for you. Almost as a door is being open for you to search deeper into what is actually taking place in this world.