Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I was in a school bus with this guy and every time his body

Customer Question

I was in a school bus with this guy and every time his body acts up I give him I think a red pill and his pants will be half way down. Whenever I sit on his lap I envision the inside of a penis entering a vagina and he would tell me to not sit on him, because of the feeling he gets.
When we got off there was this fast food place serving chicken fries or something and they weren't serving what he want to eat and he grab a garbage bin and threw it inside the drive thru. We continue to walk and I saw his sister which was my old friend and told me she moved out by herself and she said she has a chair door for her to get in easier.
When we left her, there was an apartment complex nearby and he started smoking and I was on the ground arching my back and he press the cigarette butt on my back feeling it deeper then I expected and it was to my bones. At the moment I vision a text if a lady saying be careful and it damage her.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 3 months ago.

I will also get to this dream in the morning so I can have a fresh sense of what is taking place.