Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Thanks. I was wondering if you could help interpret a dream

Customer Question

Hi, thanks. I was wondering if you could help interpret a dream for me? I dreamt I was driving and then I fell asleep at the wheel, I heard I hit what must have been a pedestrian and felt like i almost couldnt be bothered to wake myself up and that the damage was done so stayed asleep and then i heard the car hit more pedestrians. I woke up in the back of the vehicle and realised I had passed away, someone who said he was god was driving now and he was really angry at me for my behaviour and was saying I'm in big trouble
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 8 months ago.

Hi I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. It sounds as though you have a lost connection with yourself and or God. Falling asleep at the wheel is showing how perhaps you have fallen asleep spiritually. Running over pedestrians is showing how perhaps you are just moving forward in your life in a zombie like state not fully aware of what is taking place. You realizing you had passed away is showing a spiritual death. Putting God out of your life? Perhaps this path you have been on was by your choice? If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.