Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

Basically in my dream, my family went out to celebrate my

Customer Question

Basically in my dream, my family went out to celebrate my cousin birthday and I was in my bed looking at a paper bag and it says November 11 1994
And one of my brothers came back and they gave me a open bottle of soda to have I think it was coke.
And I remember it felt like valentines day and my natural hair was out and I saw this group of boys twice and two of them left and I was in this alley with one of them and it was one of my old friends and I confronted him and said "do you remember me?" and he said no and I'm like wow and there was a replica of him that came to the alley and I said you smoked a lb of weed with mellique (mutal friend) and he says oh yea and I gave both of them a kiss on the lips and felt happy and I left
And I messaged my best friend saying I'm happy and asked me who I picked
And as you asked me I was either thinking of messaging my ex (going on a fake Facebook telling him I'm happy) or going to him to tell him I've made peace or im happy
And my best friend said I hope you don't pick him and I stopped messaging him and decided not to say anything to him
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

Again your dream is showing how you are making a personal decision in your life. You are choosing to let go of things from your past and your old way of doing things. You are choosing to move forward. With your best friend saying they hope you don't pick your ex is showing guidance in your life to keep you going towards this new path your on. Valentines day is relating to this new love in your life. Birthday is ***** a renewal of yourself a new birth. The weed can also represent a "feel good" or it can also be representing your old habits. Great dreams!!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry for bothering you with these dreams I just didn't know how to interpret them myself and I kept over thinking
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
But yes there are good dreams wow
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My lover/crush was born in 1994, can that resonate with him and I being official on 11/11

Yes it does! Usually the numbers are symbolic. However I wasn't sure what the date in your dream was representing. Which makes sense that he was born in 1994. You would be the only person to know that and it is your dream. So yes that is what is representing.