Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert

I am currently single mom of 6yr old boy. His father was

Customer Question

I am currently single mom of 6yr old boy. His father was recently in town and we tried for a baby. It's been a week since. I know it to early to tell if I am pregnant yet.
Had a dream about being pregnant by my first love. I never say him or his face in my dream just him catching a taxi in the distance. I felt it was him. In real life he is married and in my dream. It seems he doesn't want to leave his wife in my dream and I have no desire to be with him. I end up at his family house whom I am close with and his sister are upset to find out I am pregnant. I am showing a lot and in the dream I don't even know how far along I am. I am happy to be pregnant and his mom walks me outside as I am leaving to be happy for me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  magnanimous72 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I just saw your dream request. Pregnancy in a dream represents a new idea that is on the perimeter. Gestating as you may. What ideas have you had lately? The idea that you have is still forming and from what I can tell from what you relate in your dream your not quite sure where the idea is coming from. If this was my dream I would begin to look at what thoughts and ideas that I have been giving my attention to. Make a decision and focus on what I truly want and desire , learn and give purpose to it and then create activity to bring it to fruition.