Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream that I went to my childhood home. In real

Customer Question

I had a dream that I went to my childhood home. In real life, the house has been torn down, and in my dreams I'm normally still living in said house even after being moved out for almost 20 years. This is the first dream I went to the lot and the house was torn down. I sat down on a bench (the bench was a red painted one that my mom still has) and sobbed. Really cried harder than I thought could in real life. I kept trying to remember every detail about the house, and if I couldn't remember something I would start crying harder. What can this mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 9 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding you dreams. It sounds as though you are working through some past memories or feelings you have relating to your childhood or past. With you crying harder can be showing an emotional release within your life. Something you are trying to remember but also are trying to let go. It can also relate to memories of your mother since it was her red bench you were sitting on. If you have anymore questions please do feel free to ask.