Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I had a dream that I was in a lift with three men. when I

Customer Question

I had a dream that I was in a lift with three men. when I got to the level where I had get off, I realised that there was a gap and one of the men chose to lift me in his arms and ensure that I safely get off the lift.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: at some point in the same dream I found myself walking with this guy (somewhere I think is in London). last destination, I was at a hair salon.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Sounds as though this dream is showing completion coming into your life where you were needing guidance or assistance in something personal to you. Being at a hair salon is showing something new in your identity or who you are. A new change coming your way because of what you had gone through. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.