Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I need to intrepid a dream please, My ex and I have not been

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I need to intrepid a dream please
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: My ex and I have not been speaking since April and there is a court order of protection issued to me. We are currently awaiting a court date I want to take full custody of our child. The man treated me very poorly even had a double life when we were a family. I lost all love and any positive feelings towards him. This past night I had a dream that I'm in unfamiliar house and I got really tierd and just wanted to lay down I walked into a room and layed down on the bed all of the sudden the covers rose up and there was my ex on the bed with no shirt on curled up like a baby his back was to me and he said it clearly I love you I heard his voice which woke me up when I went back to sleep I dream him again were in Manhattan and its rush hour he's ahead of me but keeps looking back to see if he can see me
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: I have no desire in a future with him because he destroyed our past
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 months ago.

Hello. I would be happy to help you in understanding your dreams. With your first dream. Being in a unfamiliar house is showing how you are in a new and unfamiliar area in your life. This can be relating to you separating from your husband. With you being tired can be showing how you maybe spiritually tired. And or just tired in general from stress and what you are going through. Being in a bed is relating to your personal life. With the cover lifting up is showing issues or things that are "covered up". With your husband being in bed with no shirt and back to you. Can be showing how you are trying to put these personal issues behind you relating to your husband and how he has treated you. With him saying he loves you can be showing this commitment of marriage that you are trying to put behind you as well. Perhaps deep down in side he does love you. But he may not know what love is. With your 2nd dream is showing your pace and his pace in life and the situation you are in. With him being way ahead of you and trying to look back to see you maybe showing how he might have a hard time saying goodbye to yours and his marriage. Both dreams can have a double meaning of his personal feelings and also how you are working on letting go of your current marriage. I hope this has helped guided you in some way. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Blessings.