TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach

I dream to I could not find my car in my old neighborhood. I

Customer Question

Hello. I dream to I could not find my car in my old neighborhood. I walked up & down this hill in my old neighborhood looking for my car. I sounded the alarm remotely, it beeped for awhile then stopped. I went back tithe house I grew up in and the phone rang. It was one of my oldest friends. I explained to him I lost my car. He said maybe it was time to accept that it was gone. I woke up soon after that.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 2 months ago.

It sounds to me like you might be having some difficulty in your life now and you long for simpler times, things lost, and easier times. What is going on in your life right now that may be giving you some heartache to let go?

I am here when you are available.