Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert

I dreamt of an angel wearing an armour and carrying a shield

Customer Question

I dreamt of an angel wearing an armour and carrying a shield came down from the sky and was with me along with 2 other young angels wearing white and they gave ma a suit that is pink and adorned with golden color. Also, today I dreamt of going inside the church and getting holy water and doing the sign of the cross. Few months ago, I dreamt of angel asking me to carry Jesus cross and I said it's too heavy, he came back and told me that Jesus wants me to carry it and it's not heavy he said and showed me how light it is, but before I can answer I woke up.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: no, that's what' s been on my mind
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Norman M. replied 3 months ago.

There is almost nothing new under the sun! Tell me please, what does "angel" mean to you. Really, if you look at the Bible, Jesus' cross was too heavy foe Him. That is why Simon was enrolled to help Him.

If your "angel" said that Jesus' cross - and let us face it, he only carried the crossbar, not the entire cross - why would the angel want to diminish the suffering of Christ, or to suggest to you that you were stronger than Him?

I really would like to have your thoughts before formulating an answer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I think you go it wrong to what the angel meant to tell me. He's not diminishing the suffering of Christ, rather, he's suggesting that I follow and carry his cross... but giving me encouragement that if I do carry to what Jesus ask me to carry it, he's encouraging that I can do it. There are two kinds of Angels - the Angels in Heaven and the fallen ones. So far, my dream Angels are not in the fallen ones category. I just thought that I'll get deeper meaning to my dream that's why I tried your site... not to be in discussion about faith. I just want to see what interpretation I get from your site, although I already have a clue of what it meant.

Indeed, he is telling you to follow the path of Christ. That, perhaps, is what he insists that it is so light, that you can do it.

What I suggest is that you ask Jesus not IF you can do it, but how you can do it, but to give you help to do it - and he will.

Anything too light is not a challenge. Anything like following the path of the Saviour IS. THis not a discussion about faith. You can do it. It may hurt. It may seem impossible at times, but with Jesus help, you will do it. If you want to.

I will pray that you recieve the guidance you seek.

Brother in Christ, Norman.

Can you come back to me with any other infomation you need?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What about the other part of the dream about the 3 angels I dreamt with the angel wearing an armor with shield and the two wearing white who gave me a elegant suit colored pink and adorned with gold? What does it mean? Thanks.

Traditionally, in Chrisyian symbolism, the color pink represents new birth, being reborn, starting again - I think you are being offerd an opportunity here to move forward in your spritual life. Gold represents willingness to accept God's Holy Grace.

The angels vary in appearance, depending on rank, and purpose. I suggest you have a look at

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you. I'll look into it. Thanks for your interpretations of my dreams.