Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Found baby's head still alive bleeding but no bodt

Customer Question

Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  magnanimous72 replied 4 months ago.

Do you mean there was no body on the baby?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this is taking too long you have had this question for over 14 hours

Sorry for the little delay, I just picked up this question this morning and was waiting on your response.
About your dream, I want to first let you know a little about dreams and dream interpretation. One, All dreams are about the dreamer and Two, everyone and everything in the dream are an aspect or quality of the dreamer. A baby represents a new idea. Because it is just the baby's head, this dream is letting you know about an idea that you have that is not complete. The head will represent how this idea has control yet is draining life force. If this was my dream I would look at a new idea or project that I have begun but have not completed. I would also look at how much energy I am putting into it that is not productive or producing anything. If this idea something you truly desire in your life it is time to evaluate which direction you want to take and make decisive choices that will lead to maturing this idea. Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them for you.