Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

In my dream had two large diamonds in my hands and the

Customer Question

In my dream had two large diamonds in my hands and the reflection from it took over the whole room.
Can you tell me what that means?
This is the second time I have dream of that.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 3 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Diamonds in dreams usually is symbolic of your "gifts" and or skills. Depending on your beliefs. it is showing you have gifting that is waiting for you and it is of great value. Since there were 2 diamonds can be relating to a personal decision you have to make. Whether to pursue these gifts or not. If you choose to pursues these gifts, your entire life will be changed and everything will be made clear to you and your gifts will be of great value to you. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I know the decision I have to make ? The answer didn't best suit my question

I revised my answer just as you responded. Have you recently been considering or acknowledging any certain skills or gifts you have?