Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Please tell me the meaning of this dream: Peaches. Is your

Customer Question

Please tell me the meaning of this dream:
Peaches. Is your name ashleigh?I had a gf and things were great anI couldn't go see her cause I had to work in the morningthat night I Have a Dream that she cheated next morning I wake up call her and tell her about my dreamshe proceeded to tell me that something happened and I needed to come talk about it I find out she did I forgave her 4 years later it happened again I was right again I later seen her blog saying how the f**k did he just dream it he's crazy has this ever happened to anyone else?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It gets wierder I have fallen in love twice in my life and dreamt I was cheated on the night it took place with both girls and I was right and they both said I was a f**k in weirdo how the he'll did you dream that!
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 11 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dreams. Your not alone regarding having these dreams. I call it a spiritual gift. I also receive dreams almost on a daily basis of what will take place in the near future in my own personal life. I usually have a dream of what someone is going to do before they do it. You to have this gift and are receiving prophetic dreams. Often times "cheating" can also be symbolic. It can be showing anything that is taking your significant other away from you their time and attention, whether its being put towards work or hobbies, and it can also be showing personal feelings. However it can also be literal. Your case it has been literal. I would recommend keep paying attention to your dreams as if you do you will begin to receive them more frequent and you will know how the day is going to play out before the day even begins. You may come off as a "weirdo" because very few people use this gift and very few actually share what their dreams are. So indeed keep paying attention to your dreams and that is the beginning step for your gift to strength in. If you have anymore questions, please do feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can i have the question answered by another dream expert?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No offense just want another oppinion

That is fine. I guess you will have to see if someone will respond.