Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

In the last few dreams i have always seem to dreamt about my

Customer Question

Hi, in the last few dreams i have always seem to dreamt about my ex. Yesterday i had a dream that my ex, my dad ( my family is divorced i live with my mum ) and my friends coming together for a holiday. Other times it has been dreaming about having sex with my ex or him just being around. I have moved on with my life, we don't speak anymore and i don't want to get back with him. Why do i dream about my ex every time i dream because it is very annoying.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 6 months ago.

I would he happy to help assist you in understanding your dreams. With you dreaming about your ex can be referring to a few different meanings. With your ex can be showing how you may still have unresolved issues or feelings towards him. However you mentioned you have moved on in your life. So if you feel you do not have any unresolved issues relating to your ex than your ex can represent things from the past coming back into your life. However with your friends and family coming together on a holiday along with your ex, this can be showing a celebration or renewal relating to you moving forward in your life away from your ex. Having sex with your ex can be showing certain traits or thoughts you may have that you are becoming intimate with are getting to know. So all around these dreams are showing how your subconscious and your mind and body are separating yourself from your ex. Since you are wanting to move on in your life these dreams are very good dreams and confirmation of your new path. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.