Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I dreamt of Legend and Chrissy Teigen sitting on a bench in

Customer Question

Hi I dreamt of John Legend and Chrissy Teigen sitting on a bench in a park. She kept repeating to him something but all I remember is "...a little going down between your legs"
What is going on?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 3 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding this dream. Now with your feelings relating to the dream. I take it you have not given any notice or attention to John legend and his wife? Often times when people are exploring or digging deeper into a certain person and who they are and what they stand for. It can reflect in one's dreams. If this is not what is taking place in your life relating to John Legen and Chrissy Teigen than they are symbolic. Oddly enough those two just recently had their photo taken together sitting in a park with their daughter. With her saying, a little going down between your legs.. this can be something pertaining to what they represent in the physical world. I feel perhaps there is something vulnerable about them and who they are and what they represent. Our legs usually refer to our walk in life. Between our legs is a private and a vulnerable area. So perhaps the dream can be symbolic of things taking place in their life or they are representing a part of your life that is going to affect you in your private or vulnerable parts relating to your walk within this world. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.