Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

In the dream I was looking out of the window and it was

Customer Question

in the dream I was looking out of the window and it was raining a little bit. I noticed that in one spot only, there was wood falling from the sky. I turned my head to get my husbands attention, and when I turned back around, there was a BIG white crackling in the sky, and a white carriage rolled across the sky. As I turned around to get my husband's attention, and we were facing he window holding on to each other, the scenery of the room changed, and we started to go down on what appeared to be an open faced elevator, and all the people were gone. While going down, I kept screaming, I want to go Lord,"..
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I paid for an interpretation, and that is not what I got.. NOT HAPPY
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 months ago.

First off I apologize for the delay in response time, it seems your request may have been put in the wrong category which is why there was a delay in reply.

I would be happy to share my interpretation with you. Remember I do not anything about you or your current life situation which could change the interpretation.

From what you have described I would interpret the entire dream sequence to a feeling of being very overwhelmed.

In the dream it appears everything is falling apart (wood raining from the sky). Somewhere in your subconscious you know there is a way out (white carriage) and you desperately want a way out.

You seem to realize the consequences of not overcoming whatever issue may be going on and this is interpreted by going down the elevator and everyone is gone. This could be interpreted as death or your life falling apart (going down) and no one can help.

In your life are you and your husband having a difficult time, perhaps with a finances or family? I got a strong feeling of you being overwhelmed and scared of the consequences of loss and also sensed you may be in a state of disbelief.

Almost as if you cannot believe you are in this situation, everything is falling apart, you know there is a way out but cannot reach it and if you do not then everything will fall apart and/or you will die.

Again that is just my interpretation from what you have described. If I knew more about your current life situation it could change what I thought of the dream and of what everything represents.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 4 months ago.

Just answer allows a 2nd opinion on dreams as long as they are different from the current interpretation.

My interpretation of your dream is this. Rain signifies renewal coming. With this wood coming from the sky is showing something dramatic coming into your life spiritually that you maybe trying to get your husbands attention. With him looking out the window he to will be a witness to what will take place in your life. The purpose of what is to take place is to bring renewal and understanding to awaken your husband. With you going down the elevator maybe showing thoughts of feelings that you will experience in real life relating to this dramatic situation that is to take place in your life. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.