CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor

Had a dream of seeing a very healthy ripe bunch of plantains

Customer Question

hi pearl, had a dream of seeing a very healthy ripe bunch of plantains on a tree. I was admiring it when someone suddenly cut it down for me, a second bunch was found behind the first though not ripe it was fully mature and healthy too. both were given to me. I was scared it belonged to someone else yet I held on to it and decided to pay 1500 for it.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: I'm a lady..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the plantain tree was actually growing across the fence in the next yard. so the guy who cut it for me had to go out through the gate to the next yard to get it for me.
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 4 months ago.

Good evening. I am hopeful that I can help you this evening. First, I want to explain the approach that I choose to use with dream interpretation. It is a Jungian approach that explores symbolism and archetypes. It also explores the emotional response to the dream. If you dont mind, I would like to take a second to analyze your dream. If there is anything that you would like to add to the information supplied, please feel free to do so. :)

Okay, I believe that your dream is actually the omen of something quite positive for you. It sounds as though there is a possibility of seeking new opportunities and possibilities that will lead to a reward or gain. Bananas and plantains take time to ripen, just as in your dream, you recognize that maturity is more desirable, but sometimes someone has to assist you in attaining goals. i believe that the dream is a sign that maybe you have been given a suggestion about business or a career adventure and while it may not seem ready just yet, this is actually something that can come to fruition for you. The gate in the dream is symbolic of going through a new phase of life, but you may need a partner to assist you.....

I would love to hear back from you and I hope that you found the interpretation to be meaningful or applicable. We can continue processing if necessary. Thanks, Jules