Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

My name is Megan. I just woke up from my dream about

Customer Question

My name is Megan.
I just woke up from my dream about zombies. I didn't watch anything pertaining to zombies before bed.
I was sitting in what it looks to be a park with my family and all of a sudden a horde of zombies came right into the park. For some reason I was sitting at a desk and when I opened the drawer there was kitchen utensils and one of the utensils was a knife. I begin striking the zombies in the head making sure none of them hurt my mother. I was protecting her and myself. My dad and my brother found somewhere to hide so we hid in a closet. Where I got even more afraid because all of the most sad and awful times of my life were being replayed in front of my eyes. My dream ended with my dad & brother being separated by my mother and I. My mother and I were being evacuated to a high school gym where everyone was being placed until we could find shelter. I couldn't find my father and brother then I begin to panic. We were later transported to a local Target to gather food, essentials etc. for our new place. But I specifically urged to my mother about getting this chess board I saw. We got it and after that the group was on a school bus to head back to the apartments that were safe for us to stay. I went to lie down and when I woke up my father & brother (even his cat Luna) were sitting on the couch playing chess.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 4 months ago.

Hi I would be happy to help you in understanding your dream. Zombies in dream are usually symbolic. They can be representing the world or worldly things coming into your life that will cause unwanted emotions or situations to arise. With you taking a kitchen knife and stabbing them to protect your mother is showing how you are spiritually trying to fight to help her and yourself in yours and hers spiritual and personal life. With your dad and brother being separated can be showing how perhaps you are also trying to "reach them" but they seem harder to connect with or come to a level of agreement relating to certain beliefs, concepts or ideas. With you being evacuated to a high school gym is showing a place of learning and how you are exercising certain gifts or beliefs you may have. School bus is showing a transition in your learning. And back to the apartments can be symbolizing a temporary transition in your life and what you are going through and or are learning. With you sitting on the couch is showing "support" and with you wanting to play chess is showing how you are trying to get your family on board for this battle of knowledge you are trying to help them see or understand. With the end of the dreaming is showing how your brother and father will indeed take in what you are trying to show them. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions do feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you so much, Mrs. SandMan! You're a really big help. Reading your interpretation really helped me understand my dream better and comforts me. It's like you know me. - Megan

No problem at all. So glad to have helped. If you are needing any help with future dreams please feel free to request me. :-)