CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor

A dream about asking a rapper (Eminem ) personal questions

Customer Question

A dream about asking a rapper (Eminem ) personal questions about me and my decisions
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 4 months ago.

Wow. That is a pretty interesting dream. I guess my first question to help determine the meaning of your dream, would be about what "Eminem" represents to you? Is he someone that you enjoy his music or is he someone that you feel is aggressive?

Eminem to me is someone who has really been an overcomer. He has had struggles in his life as a child, but also someone who had interpersonal conflict. However, he has been a supportive father who has had to overcome the opinions of views of others. He can be someone who represents strength to you. If that is the case, maybe there is some sort of positive energy that you gain from his music and how he has been successful. The dream could be a message that you are encouraged not to give up in your life right now?

I would love to hear your feedback and if there is anything more that I can do to support you, please let me know :)