CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

I had a dream that my husbands best friend and our business

Customer Question

I had a dream that my husbands best friend and our business partner was in a really bad car accident when a truck crossed lanes and basically ran over his care and he later died in hospital. It was a very vivid dream and woke me up because of all the hysterical crying after his death. I also had a dream last week he was in an accident but he didn't pass away in that dream. I am not usually bothered by dreams but this one worried me to the point that I text him to be safe. I also forget dreams quickly but have been worried about this dream all day. Any thoughts please to assist me? Thanks 😀
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for reaching out regarding your dreams. Dreams are really fascinating but also can provoke a great deal of anxiety. I usually approach interpretation from a Jungian aspect and we look at symbolism and archetypes in the dream. I hope that the interpretation provides a sense of clarity for you.

Often a death in a dream is much less about someone being harmed, but actually about "change" or transition. The dream may actually indicate that you feel that your business partner may be venturing off from a the business model that you and your husband eventually started with, but that you have anxieties about his choices. It could be indicative or symbolic of a fear that he may have personal ambitions that may not take you guys into consideration? Have you felt that this could potentially be a possibility? And dreaming that someone is injured in a car accident means that you cannot control the action of others.

Please let me know what you think :)

I just wanted to follow back up with you. I hope that the information given helped with a sense of clarity. If you feel that it was helpful, please provide a positive rating (3 stars or better) or accept the answer. It is the only way that experts receive credit for time spent on the answers. If you would like to continue to process, we can also do that! Best wishes, Jules