Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice
94172775

I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy whom I plan on

Customer Question

I am in a relationship with a wonderful guy whom I plan on marrying, I love him so much. But last night I had a dream about my ex. I haven't been in a relationship with him for 2 years now and I have absolutely no feelings for him anymore. He told me he loved me and that letting me go was one of the stupidest things he's ever done. He told me that he wanted me back and I woke up after that. What does it mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 6 months ago.

Good evening, Thank you so much for your message. I appreciate you reaching out. I realize it takes courage. I'm so pleased to hear you have found a wonderful man that you love and loves you as well. I honestly believe your dream was your own final way of closing the door to your past. You wanted the story to end a certain way and your dream allowed you to do just this. I believe you are processing how your life will look moving forward and your dream allowed you to close this door exactly as you would best like it. It does not mean you have feelings for your ex or want to be with him. You have clearly moved on and love the man you are with. I would see this as part of your natural process of the ultimate letting go and moving forward. Congratulations on your wonderful relationship. I'm thrilled you are happy. Please do not let this one dream stand in the way of this.

Is there anything else I can assist you with? Please feel free to provide a rating. Of course, you are more than welcome to ask me any further questions after you place your rating. I am here for you.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Good evening,

I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing? Did I answer your question? Or, is there any other question I could answer for you?

I gently request you provide a rating for my service so I may be compensated. Of course, you are welcome to continue conversation even after a rating is provided.

I hope you are doing well.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie