CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

My grandfather who I never met told me in my daughter dream

Customer Question

My grandfather who I never met told me in my daughter dream beware of white eyes. What does it mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My grandfather in my dream said before of white eyes . what does tht mean?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was told years ago someone close to me put a curse on me never to find love again. I want to know who put that curse on me and can it be reversed back to them or how can it be broken?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have bad luck I need to be free
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 10 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am happy to assist. I hope that my answer will provide clarity or insight. Often white eyes in a dream is related to emptiness or illness. I think of illness as "dis-ease" and many suggest that this comes from emotional emptiness or a void in an emotional need. Your grandfather's presence in your dream is significant in that he is representative of wisdom. He may not be symbolic specifically of your grandfather himself but more about whatever emotional presence he had in your life or the life of others around you. As far as a curse, I believe that these are as powerful as we allow them to be. It is really about your inner fears and what you choose to believe to be true for you. Sometimes people get so accustomed to seeing the problems that they can no longer see the blessings or discern what is before us. We have to change our inner thoughts to mirror our desires. I am going to share information from a couple of different sources that I have always found helpful.... These are based on philosophies of Jack Canfield and Louise Hay. I am a big fan of Jack Canfield, he has the books "Chicken Soup for The Soul." He talks about the "Law of Attraction" and using a simple equation to help us realize our goals and focus on achieving the things that we want. It is E+R=O. Events +Response= outcome. In life, we cannot always control the events that occur, but we can focus on what we want long term (outcome). So first, decide what it is that you want. Write it down and be very specific about the relationship, career, personal goals, etc that you have. Then think of every possible event that can affect your achievement of this. Then take the time to create potential responses to these. It creates a safety plan or at least some sort of tool that you have in your "toolbox" to help you continue to achieve that preferred outcome. It may sound silly. But I think it is always a good idea to feel prepared-- it tends to ease some anxiety too. It also keeps you "congruent" or from reacting or overreacting when something comes up.I want to share a bit more about Louise Hay with you. I am an optimist and tend to believe that I can use positive self-talk to affirm who I am regardless of what or how others may say or treat me. That is where Louise Hay comes in. She teaches affirmations and talks about recognizing our worth to help us get through the pain. I make lists of affirmations and read through them every day- especially at the beginning of the day or before bed. It is a great way to start and end. It is somewhat like the serenity prayer for me. I think of the blessings I received through that hurt and how I am going to focus on being a better woman tomorrow. I have quotes all over my clinical office to inspire me, and others. Some of them say things like "courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow." I have had to learn to be patient with myself also. And accept that there are times when I am weak and hurt. God gave us a spectrum of emotions-- those emotions, even the painful ones, really are a gift. You have to remember that you are created for a purpose and you are the child of a King.Please remember also that there is nothing wrong with using a bit of self-talk and self-love to reaffirm that. It's not self-indulgent- in fact it is appreciative for the blessings you have been granted. Try being patient with yourself but also telling yourself things such as "I am totally adequate for all situations." "I choose to feel good about myself. I am worthy of my own love." "I can stand on my own two feet. I accept and use my own power." "I take a deep breath and allow myself to relax. My entire body calms down." Some affirmations about relationships may be "I release the need for love, and instead, allow it to find me in the perfect time-space sequence." or "My heart is open and I speak with loving words." Even something like "I am comfortable looking in the mirror, recognizing who I am, and saying "I love you" to myself." For pain or forgiveness try "I am ready to be healed. I am willing to forgive. All is well." Or "I move beyond forgiveness or understanding. I have compassion for all." "Each day is a new opportunity. Yesterday is over and done. Today is the first day of my future." Even "the past has is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of this moment create my future." I am sending a link about affirmations that help us break free of the manifestations of physical problems based on emotional health. It can help you with your situation if you choose to allow the power of positive talk to work in your life. http://healinglaffirmations.blogspot.com/2014/04/self-healing-through-affirmations-from.html
Please let me know what you think of the answer and if you feel that it has been helpful, provide a positive rating as this is the only way in which experts receive credit for the answers given! Thanks, Jules