CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

BLOWING NOSEJA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please

Customer Question

BLOWING NOSE
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: blowing my nose and brown thick stuff coming out. more like chocolate cake mix. something like that
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: i just kept on blowing and blowing and this thick brown stuff just kept on filling the tissue ..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 9 months ago.
Good morning. I hope that I can help you. I think dreams are really fascinating and I tend to work from a Jungian approach where are dreams use symbolism or archetypes to alert us to situations in our waking lives.This is a really interesting dream. To me your dream seems to indicate a type of "purge" that you would like to experience. You are feeling overwhelmed with a situation in your waking life and you would like to be able to "cleanse" yourself of this issue.To see your nose signifies the conscious effort that you are making to achieve whatever you are choosing to undertake, but maybe you are feeling "stuffy" and that you need to release a suppressed though to feeling. You may not be feeling that you can express yourself right now. The dream can indicate that you feel that someone is trying to hold you back. The color of the mucus in your dream is interesting because brown can represent the ground or earth. This may suggest that you may want to get back to your basics, truth, or "roots" and rid yourself of situations that keep you from feeling "congruent" or "authentic."I hope that was helpful. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. If you feel satisfied, please provide a positive rating and let me know if I can help anymore :)
I just wanted to check back in and make sure that you have satisfied with the answer given. I hope that you will take the time to provide a positive rating so that credit can be received for the time given to answer your question. A positive rating does not mean that the conversation has to end, but it does ensure credit is given to the expert :) I am available for further support if necessary.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with the answer