Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I was standing at a stop light as a pedestrian. I wanted to

Customer Question

I was standing at a stop light as a pedestrian. I wanted to cross the road, but was weary because it was extremely wide (like 10 or more lanes). The light was green so I decided to run for it anyway.
Half way through the lights changed (for me they changed to orange, not red). Immediately all the cars took off. A van hit me and I was thrown forward. I don't remember feeling any pain, and experienced it all in slow motion. I kept praying and asking that I don't get hit by other cars, but somehow seemed to make it to safety. I don't remember being physically injured. I remember sitting with someone who was comforting me, and asking them why the drivers didn't bother to check/look before they took off? She said that they probably should have, if not the initial hitting van, then at least the rest of the hitting cars (there were more?), but that that's just how it is. I remember feeling upset, disappointed and angry. But physically ok.
I know it's pretty detailed, but any insights will be appreciated! TIA.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 5 months ago.
Hi I would be happy to help you in understanding your dream. I believe your dream is showing something that is soon to take place in your life relating to change coming. With standing on the street is showing you are making a decision in your personal life in what direction to take. Perhaps you are trying to decide to move forward in certain areas in your life. I believe if you make this decision to move forward you will have to go through a spiritual attack. The feelings in the dream about being upset disappointed and angry are the feelings you are going to experience emotionally after you take this move forward. Does this relate to anything in your life you are deciding on whether to go forward?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for your answer.
I just made a decision yesterday to leave my current job and start working as a freelancer.
This dream feels like fear. But the big question is whether it just my subconscious fear of taking the leap, or a warning dream?
I would hate to make a decision based on fear. I believe every big change comes with some fear attached to it. I would not want to freeze because of it.
What do you think?
I believe it is a warning dream. Orange represents caution. With the person who asked why the drivers didn't bother to check or look before they took off is showing how perhaps you may need to take another look at this choice you have made and to take caution. In the end the feelings you felt in the dream are going to be similar to how you are going to feel because of this decision. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.