CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor

Saw a snake delivering live babies and babies rolling and falling

Customer Question

Saw a snake delivering live babies and babies rolling and falling into gutter in my dreams
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: As I said I first saw small very small lot of puppies crawling and climbing my body, some got into pants and I had to remove them, then I saw some puppies lying around with their mother, as I moved ahead saw a black snake giving birth to live babies and babies were moving and falling into a gutter
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: No just saw this don't remember anything else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question! I hope that I can help you find some clarity and insight about your dream. My goal is to provide you with excellent service and I hope that in return you will provide a positive rating.First, I am not sure exactly how much experience you have had with dream interpretation, but I tend to use a Jungian approach that processes symbolism in our dreams and how these symbols may be related to aspects of our waking lives.I think that a few things are important about your dream; you first saw "puppies" in the dream being born. The puppies are often symbolic of playfulness or a playful aspect of your personality. They were going to their mother, suggesting something that needs to be nurtured or developed. Maybe this is indicative of an area where you feel you need more growth-- maybe there is part of you that needs to enjoy your playful side or possibly the other side of that is that maybe there is something that may need more development or maturity. Then you saw the presence of a snake.... Tell me more about your emotional response to seeing the snake in your dream so that I can move forward :)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just saw the back portion of snake delivering babies and the babies going and falling into a drain or gutter
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am sure u have no clue about what ü are talking about
Pls don't waste ur time, I understand that my money is gone down drain
When someone dreams about snakes it is often unclear if it is positive or negative; it is most often dependent on how you "feel" about snakes. Snakes can represent many different things from sensuality, fear, healing, or transformation. I am going to focus more on the fact that you saw "baby snakes" which suggests that you may be stumbling upon a threat. Because snakes are sometimes hard to see and are slithering in bushes, they are also symbolic of a hidden threat and/or a betrayal. To see a baby snake in your dream means that you are underestimating the threat. The gutter is also indicative of degradation and unhappiness. I am curious if that the snakes or "threats" are falling down the drain or the gutter, that you may be ridding yourself of small stressors soon and understand that the problems that may be causing you dis-ease, may soon dissipate. Overall your dream could indicate that there was once a part of you that had a more playful or vulnerable side, but because of pains and fears, you became guarded; but it sounds like soon you will be able to shed yourself of these worries. Best wishes. Thanks, Jules.