Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream that a man was shots and the back and I saw

Customer Question

I had a dream that a man was shots and the back and I saw has face in the dream and I told my husband about the dream and three after my dream my husband told me that a cousin die like how dream every time they dream something 3 days later it comes true or the person dies in this hard because I don't know how to describe my dreams I need help.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 7 months ago.
I would be happy to help you in understanding you dream. There are a few typo's in your dream. So forgive me I don't understand correctly what you are saying. Sounds like you have the gift of prophecy. Meaning you receive dreams of things in your life that have not yet happened or will happen in that day. Seems you have noticed a pattern with your dreams taking place 3 days after you receive the dream. Now with this man getting shot. Do you know who he is in real life? With your husband recognizing a similar death of his cousin, it can be linked to that. Usually being shot is symbolic of someone uses words or actions towards others in a harsh way as to hurt them or tear them down.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had the dream with a guy being shot in the back 3 times and that same day I told my husband about the dream I had and three days later he had came home and he said that he received a called telling him that his cousin had died exactly the way I had told him that person in my dream died and he showed me the picture of his cousin and it was exactly the same person I had seen in my dreams but I had never met his cousin at all , and then the days later when he had died I had a dream with him again telling me to tell his mom that he was fine that he was in a better place can you tech me how to know what my dreams mean ??
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 6 months ago.
Do you believe in God? I believe you are in training of receiving prophetic dreams. Perhaps you are being put on a path that is trying to show you that you need to start digging deeper into your spiritual gifting. If you are receiving prophetic dreams than you will continue to receive more. Understanding dreams can be a hard process at times. Depending on what you believe in and where you want to seek information from. I would recommend finding other dream interpreters to help guide you with understanding the symbols. Usually most dreams are symbolic, meaning to not take them literal. Its another language. If you really want to gain information I would recommend fasting. Fasting helps strengthen the mind and spiritual nature.
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can i talk with you by phone because I really need help to understanding my dreams
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you recommend me someone
Sure I cant give out personal information on here because of their rules. I can only offer other services and I believe you have to pay for a phone call. I do recommend a facebook page called www.facebook/freeindreams. Send them a message as they can help with dreams.