Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert

I had a dream about my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend having

Customer Question

I had a dream about my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend having issues and she moved in with parents.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: My ex was 15 yrs younger than me but we had an intense connection. We dated and then he moved for his job. In the interim I found out that he was involved with another girl his age who I used to hang out with and I was completely floored. Not because he was with her, I really like her she's a great girl, but because he lied so effortlessly & deceiving her too. He got her pregnant and he told me in Nov that they were having major issues, she suspected him cheating but not with me she has no idea. I was a sounding board for him so he came to rely on me in that respect. I told him to get his shit together & cut all the women out of his life if he wants it to work with her. Anyway we go in the same circle of friends but I don't ask about him or her don't want to put others in a position. I see them here and there driving and he's ashamed when he sees me. She had her baby in Feb and I had a dream the other night that she moved out to live with her parents. You should also know that I can predict things, I'm an empath. Anyway just trying to sort it out.
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: Not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I forgot to add that I think he's a douche & don't have any desire to have him in my life in any aspect. I ran into him at Safeway and I stared him down straight in the eyes and then walked off. The magnitude of his lies was incomprehensible. After I told him to cut women out of his life I didn't think I would be included. He disconnected his phone and I've never spoken to him about that. He disconnected his phone prior to me finding out that he'd been seeing her at the same time so that's why now I have no interest in speaking with him again. He's also divorced with 3 kids under age 8 and her parents and family do not like him I can understand why. I guess my closure was seeing him in Safeway and walking away, I've thought about confronting about all the lies but decided it won't change anything and he's full of shit anyway and would just lie some more. People like that don't change. Anyway, I can always sense or feel when something is wrong or off with him even if he lives in another state. I can do that with a lot of people. I've been sensing that there's issues again, I'm sure he's having issues with her not paying 100% to him and the newness of the baby is over and life has now become reality. I've also decided not to tell her what he did, he'll do it to her again if he hadn't already. So back to my question, I dreamt she moved in with her parents or staying with them here and there. Okay I think that'll do it.
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 5 months ago.
I guess you're not sure if she really did leave him and move back with her parents or not. It's human to be so empathic that you can be subliminally aware of or dream about what's going on with other people you have loved. It's exciting to have that ability; but I'd be concerned about having too much awareness of my expartner's misadventures when I don't really need to be bothered with keeping up with his psychic turmoil. There's the temptation to "enjoy" your implanted "bug" on his psychic telephone line. In the long run (not my place to decide how long) it might be better for YOU and focusing your own connection-energy ("eros" C.G. Jung called it) to practice "shutting off that psychic telephone line" so you can invesgt your heart-energy in someone else.Dreams often compensate for waking consciousness and willful intentions by showing us the other side of our conscious efforts: In this case you conscious intention is to avoid him; but your unconscious dreamscape seems to be still turning the searchlight of your empathic consciousness to make use of and thus FEED/strengthen your ongoing psychic connection with him, even though you consciously declare that he's disgusting to you. These coexisting opposite attitudes (pushing away and peeking in on psychically) are not crazy, but normal paradoxical opposites for human consciousness. Andf discovering them in this dream gives you more freedom to exercise conscious intention, willpower and meditation to shift your mental activities somewhat to move further towards your future instead of gathering more unpleasant evidence about your past affair.Too sleepy to go on now. Make comments or ask questions if you want to.