Heidi LPC
Heidi LPC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: I just

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I just had a weird image. I was falling asleep and I have problems with sleep paralysis so I prayed for protection
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Then there was a forcefield around me with evil entities looking in. There were three.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: Then it stopped and I seen a woman with a cobra upon her head. That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Heidi LPC replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist; I'd like to help you interpret your dream today!What you are describing has many different facets to it, and I get the feeling that while there was some situation recently that was threatening you, either emotionally, mentally or physically, there is also a strength that you are relying on to protect yourself or to keep yourself safe. Dream interpretation relies on knowing the feeling the dreamer was experiencing in the dream, and although you haven't described your feelings here, I am wondering if you were calm and curious, or frightened and vulnerable? The woman with the cobra on her head is symbolic of being hypnotized or being creative in some way; was she hypnotizing you? Were you frightened or intrigued? Snakes also symbolize many other things; they can be worries or fears, sexual issues, or even self-renewal. The overall feeling you had will give us more information to work with. Read this initial interpretation over and see how the language may connect with a recent experience or feeling you've had in your waking life... and if it connects, then we have the explanation! If not, I am happy to work with you until you are satisfied with the answer!! I will check back for any reply as soon as I am able; thank you for using Just Answer today!! :-)