CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor

I saw two large snakes like brown anaconda last night in my

Customer Question

i saw two large snakes like brown anaconda last night in my dreams....and one was friendly and sat next to me and licking my hands but i was terribly afraid. it was licking my hands like 5 times like waving towards me fast..
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 5 months ago.
Good morning! I hope that I am able to help you this morning. I was just working on my own dream interpretations this morning! Dreams are amazing and really clue us in on what we may be dealing with emotionally, but we are not able to process in our waking lives. I work from a Jungian theory that deals with symbolism and archetypes. I just wanted to give you a bit of that background before we process what your dream may be indicative of. Snakes can represent different things in a dream. It can be related to sensuality or sexuality. But it can also be related to a positive change that is coming in our lives. Most people have a fear of snakes, like you mentioned, but in your dream the snake was not necessarily a "threat" to you and was not attempting to harm you, but more or less "tempt" you or even gain your trust. I am curious if right now you are processing some changes that you are uncertain about; relationship, career, etc. and this dream is symbolic of your difficulty trusting what may occur for you.
I just wanted to follow back up with you and ask if there was more that you would like to process regarding your dream or if you felt that it makes sense given your circumstances in your waking life.