CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor

What could it mean when you constantly dream of your

Customer Question

What could it mean when you constantly dream of your boyfriend cheating on you?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 5 months ago.
Good evening. I think our dreams are often a manifestation of an insecurity or an unmet emotional need. I am curious if you feel that you "fear" this and it is something that is increasing in your waking life? Maybe this is a sign that you feel that you may want to reconnect or just have a more honest talk with him where you can share what it is that you need. It doesn't mean that he is cheating on you :) but it can suggest that you are afraid of losing him and that you are vulnerable. As we grow closer to people, sometimes we become scared or guarded and we start feeling more insecure. I hope that you have the closeness in the relationship that you Can talk openly about it without defensiveness :)
I just wanted to follow back up with you and find out if you feel that your question was answered satisfactorily. Please let me know if I can help you further. Thank you! Jules