Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

AAnother dream: these small women dressed as unicorns

Customer Question

AAnother dream: these small women dressed as unicorns for a celebration like Easter came and we're giving children treats, they were very fast and my daughter didn't get any. Then these rodeo guys were packing up and taking horses back. I was trying to get out of the way. I was between a fence and someone in front of me trying to stay away from a very big horse named ginger afraid she would bite me. They brought her foal out to. Then they were talking to me and I was saying I was a cry baby and could hear my daughter crying upset she missed the unicorns. Then at a store maybe, and some teenage girls were doing a dance getting there moves from iPhone or something. Then I seen were they were in costumes and we're going to a talent show I realized this was very popular and lots of people were copying this idea. I then seen a woman I used to work with who was going to perform a dance in a white revealing costume. She was wearing black underpants and didn't put the rest of the costume on. It was sheer over the bottom and was to be worn without underpants. She then did a dance with her lover, not her husband, and he was gigantic compared to her and he sat while she twirled and danced on his knees and hands. She got emotional and started crying then stopped, she said no one was watching, I whispered she was beautiful to go on. Then a crowd way in the back tried cheering her on. Then some men came in and I noticed a mouse on the floorboards and pointed it out. Then I was trying to clean up my old house it had thick dust and I was picking up knick knacks including Charlie Brown collection. Then I went to get my hair cut, in a building with two sides one side salon the other a healthcare place. I asked the lady to cut my hair a little shorter maybe just below my shoulders, I leaned forward as she cut it, I also combed out tangles in my hair. As I went to leave she suggested I color my hair, I was interested and she then suggested to color it blood red. I looked at my self in the mirror for a sec and noticed how pretty my eyes were and light green with pretty long lashes. I asked her to show me some hair color samples, she was showing me dolls with various red shades. I was sitting in the chair and another lady brought my hair samples and said the pink and purple would match my complexion but I wanted a chestnut color. I fell asleep when someone named Amy (my name) came in the front saying she had an apt on the other side, I realized I had taken her appointment time accidentally. When I called to schedule they thought I was her, the healthcare lady had gone home early not feeling well and so she didn't get to see her. I went out to her and introduced myself and apologized. She also seemed familiar to me. She said no harm no foul. I went back to the salon that now was full. The owner came in and was upset and yelled that someone was not to be in the register and stomped away. Everyone was quiet for a moment. Then a boy made a joke to break the tension, he was with a women I am acquaintances with, I used to care for her mom. And I asked how she was doing, she made polite conversation. i went over to the healthcare side and a woman had this huge decorative ballon tree and was placing it in the room, then all these service people came in getting ready to be inspected. Then I was among worshippers who were sitting on rugs, an old man in front of me was telling me about how he or someone had put my snake on top of his something. Then we were sitting on the rugs as the people we worshipped went by, I was facing away from them. We were using our feet and with my right foot I picked up sand and threw it to the right, with the left I picked up a glittery snowy stuff and threw it to the right. The old man told me they had threw something on my snake. Then I was in an old stone building and was at the stair landing looking out a window thinking how population decrease would cause us to live like back in 1400s with rich people who had servants, and wondered I would land, figuring likely a servant. I started down the stairs wearing a lavender old fashioned gown which was the item they had thrown to me while we we're worshippers. A girl came in Asking me if I had talked to him. I then saw myself and myself facing each other. One of them was actually the devil and I could see him standing behind the other me, he then started talking to me tells nag me I was pretty with my voice and his voice.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I would be happy to assist you in understand this dream. I believe this dream has a lot to do with you working through "deception" In your life caused by the enemy. I also believe you are working through certain beliefs and ideas that the world has conditioned us to accept but you are starting to recognize certain things that does not fit spiritually in your life. The whole dream is showing how you are working through all these areas in your life, getting you hair cut is showing how you are cutting away "old wisdom" to be made into new wisdom. Being in an old house is working through your old way. I can go into more detail but before I do. I have to ask are you working through these certain thoughts and beliefs pertaining to the world and God?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would say yes. My life is also going through many changes.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How would I recognize who the enemy is in reality?
You can identity the enemy with anything that the world glorifies. Such as your dream. Easter and Holidays are glorified. Technology is also glorified such as the IPhone in your dream. This woman who was wear a revealing white costume in your dream with black underpants. This is showing a "false light" white is usually the color relating to God and being made pure. With the black underwear is showing the authority of the enemy. Our minds are conditioned through the use of technology to accept "evil". It is looked at as innocent or acceptable when it is actually meant to condition us away from God.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Wow thanks.
Your very welcome, did you have any other questions?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Why all the references to red hair?
Do you believe in the holy spirit? Red can signifying power or the holy spirit.