Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I had a dream that some body called me and said

Customer Question

***** *****.. I had a dream that some body called me and said they putting$500 on my card. Like he interpreting he wants to co
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Come visit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dream Interpretation Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I would be happy to help assist you in your dream. If someone called you, then it is showing communication coming across. Money in dreams usually represents "Trust & Favor". #5 is the number commonly used for Grace. Sounds as though something new is coming into your life where you will be covered with Grace, but it is going to require you to put your trust and favor into this new form of communication or understanding. If you have anymore questions do feel free to ask.