Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Okay, I had a dream my boyfriend and I rented a cabin at a

Customer Question

Okay, I had a dream my boyfriend and I rented a cabin at a river, well he told me he was going swimming and I said fine we hugged and kissed and I said I woukd wait for him. Well after he had gone I seen all these rescue teams and a man was down and paramedics were working on him all I could see was his boots the we're black and had distinct markings on the bottom, but I knew that wasn't my boyfriend well I looked and the river current was rapid in some places and it ended up going to a water fall. So I thought I seen him coming up stream so I jumped in and a life guard comes and there are kids coming from a natural slide and they are screaming so I go to the life guard and I say this area is okay to swim? They said yeah so I immediately felt relieved. Also in my dream is a little boy I mistake him for my little cousin but it wasn't he followed me like I was his mother. I was awoken from this dream. The next dream I had once I fell back asleep I was in my old house which is haunted and my boyfriend went back home to north Carolina and I was told it would be a few months before I could come and he was also taking care of a little boy. The same little boy. These dreams are really confusing me.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 7 months ago.
With your first dream is showing how you are feeling emotional, or feeling lost or confused relating to your boyfriend. Water can be showing state of an emotion, especially if it is "rapid" in the dream, which is showing a lot of emotions taking place in your life. With you waiting for your boyfriend is showing how he is or has to take care of some personal issue in his life. With you finding a safe area to swim, is showing how you are trying to find a safe place emotionally relating to your current boyfriend. This little boy who seems to be your cousin is showing a part of you, or something close to you that you are trying to work out mentally or emotionally. Similar to a responsibility or something you have to "take care of". With your second dream being at your old house which is haunted it showing spiritual activity taking place between you and your boyfriend's relationship. It can be referring to old ways or old habits. It also can be relating to why he is having some personal issues. If he had to take care of the same little boy its showing something "similar" or familiar between you and him that he is also having to work through regarding his personal life. If you have any more questions, do feel free to ask.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I feel like my dream of the river is me scared of losing my boyfriend.
Yes and that can relate to the "waterfall" which is loosing yourself or your relationship, or having to let go. So may I ask if your boyfriend is having some personal issues?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I really feel like we both are. He started a new job. I'm stressed out. He's the type to hold his feelings in. So, I wouldn't know if he is having personal issues.
I believe the dream was given to you as to give you insight with what is going on with him and what is going to take place. If you are feeling that you are loosing your relationship with him, such as the rapid waters heading towards the waterfall. But in the dream you found a safe place to swim. I believe this is showing how your worries are going to becoming to a end, or a safe place. As in your relationship status with your boyfriend will be "rescued". With your second dream is showing a process of things that are going to have to take place relating to your boyfriend. With him having to go away for a few months in the dream is showing a season where you may have to separate yourself from him, but it is only temporary. Its only for a short time. He may have to work out some issues, but keep faith as it only for a short season.