Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert

I just had a dream that I was in a small trailer, I went to

Customer Question

I just had a dream that I was in a small trailer, I went to the bathroom & found men's bloody clothes & blood on walls. Then I was crawling through this small house and these black people outside were looking for me trying to kill me. I'm crawling & hiding and I'm terrified. I finally crawl into a older white man's room and tell him people are trying to kill me and I ask for help. I woke up. I keep having nightmares. I don't know what they mean
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I keep having nightmares
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dream Interpretation Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is just one dream. The past few months I've been having different nightmares daily. In another dream I am cheating on my fiancé and I have other dreams where I'm dating or even having sex with other men. Please help why do I keep having these nightmares
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 6 months ago.
May I ask you some questions about the dream?I like to go through the dream as if it was a story asking thoughts, feelings perceptions in the dream and how these feeling relate to situations in your everyday life.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes that's is fine. The one emotion I was feeling during the drean was fear and anxiety