CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

Gale, this is Margie from Papua New Guinea. I had a vivid

Customer Question

Hi Gale, this is Margie from Papua New Guinea. I had a vivid dream last nite; I dreamt that I was being driven in a car, I was looking out the window at a view of hillside grassland, and towing mountains in the distant, I turn to tell the driver to stop, when I turned I saw my husbands concubine sitting in the middle between me and the driver, the car stopped I dragged her out of the car and I began to bash her, down on to the road (in the middle if the road),she got up from the road wiped her face and said, she caught my husband with another women, when I heard this I paused face, I saw picked up her daughter ( the one she had with my husband) and she walked in to the sea and they were just bopping and wading in the sea. Gale what kind of a dream is this.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am happy to assist you this morning. Please bare with me while I formulate your answer. I want to provide excellent service and I want to be thorough in response :)
Gale is a colleague of mine and asked that I wouldn't mind assisting you this morning. As you are aware, dreams are safe ways for us to work through anxiety or fears. In our dreams when we are passengers in a vehicle, it may feel that there is someone else controlling us or providing direction in our lives that is unwanted. I am having a bit of difficulty with my mobile site, but I will be back very shortly with the rest of my answer :)
I apologize for the delay. I was having trouble with my mobile site, but I am at my desktop now. I believe that your dream is significant in many ways. You are being driven by someone else, which is indicative of what I mentioned before, but the "concubine" appears to be indicative of how you feel that you may be neglected in your relationship. You recognize the beautiful scenery outside of the "vehicle" which is actually symbolic of you. You feel so hurt on the inside and vulnerable. You are feeling rage, pain, hurt, neglect, and possibly abandoned or rejected. You are disgusted with these feelings and situation and you may be feeling as though you are crippled, why you are not driving yourself, or why you are not in more control. I think that there is part of you that may even compare yourself to this person and it begins to lead to self-doubt; you want to blame her, but when she mentions to you that your husband was with another woman, it reveals to you that he is more responsible and the ownership is his to take. She leaves and goes to the sea, with her daughter, which is indicative of your subconscious and conscious reconnecting. The "sea" may be a play on the word "see" actually. It may be a sign that you will see things more clearly and increase your awareness. I hope that is helpful. Please let me know how I can support you further.
I just wanted to check back in an d make sure that you were able to view my answer. If I can support you in any sort of way, please let me know. If you feel that the answer was sufficient, we can close the answer through a positive rating or accepting the answer. My goal is to provide excellent service, but if there is more to process, I am available to do so. Thank you, Jules