CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

I am a female, Vietnamese, 37 years old. I had a dream where

Customer Question

I am a female, Vietnamese, 37 years old. I had a dream where an angel appeared to me. Light skin but with small black wings.
the angel called my full name, we looked into each others eyes, and then he said, "you will have a short life".
When I asked how long, he disappeared and I woke up
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon. I appreciate your question about your dream. This dream is particularly interesting. You seemed to have taken notice of his wings but also eye contact. While the dream feels as though it is negative in nature, it is actually quite positive! The dream suggests that you are receiving a positive message that you are moving to a new transition in life. It does not indicate that you will die soon-- it just means that the stress or transition that you are currently undergoing will end soon. You are moving to a higher spiritual realm. Do not be afraid of the signs in your dream. It is suggestive that you are on your way to awareness and moving in a progressive manner toward your goals!The angel is symbolic of goodness, purity, protection, and comfort. That to me means that your fulfillment of happiness and goals are protected and occurring soon!On another note, if you are processing a fear or something that has led to guilt inside of you, you will soon be able to forgive yourself and find resolution..... Hope that helps you find some clarity
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 7 months ago.
It has only been a little bit of time, but I wanted to check back in with you and see how things were going for you. I am hopeful that my answer provided some clarity or suggestions, but I want to provide excellent service. Please let me know how else I can support you. Thank you!Jules