CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

I dreamt of my dead daughter last night. She was happy, looked

Customer Question

I dreamt of my dead daughter last night. She was happy, looked good but had no eyes.
JA: Dreams are fascinating! Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: My adult daughter was hit by a car in January. Last night was the first I've seen her in my dreams. She had no eyes. In life she had huge, beautiful, brown eyes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dream Analyst before I connect you two?
Customer: I just want to know where she is and if she's with me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. First, I want to offer my condolences for the loss of your daughter. I don't think there is a more difficult situation that losing a child. i am a mother myself and I can only imagine the pain that you are feeling. I am a firm believer in the higher conscious and the element of the possibility of the higher realm. In a disclosure, I want you to know that I have had dreams about those that have passed away--even those that I did not even know, but I have formed relationships with their relatives, because the dreams were so powerful that I knew it was a message from the other side. I think that your dream is an incredible indication of a message that was to be sent to you.... I think in your dream the eyes represent a need to trust your intuition and instincts. Recognizing your daughter's eyes indicates an emotional or intimate connection with that person. It also signifies a mutual understanding.I believe that she is allowing you to know that although you cannot see her with your waking eyes, your spiritual eyes let you know that she is safe. She is surrounded with an unconditional love and light. I have spent a great deal of time reading books by Eben Alexander, Anita, Moorjani, and the most recent by Nancy Rynes. the book I most recently read was called "Awakenings from the Light." It talks of being met by a spirit guide and understanding 12 specific lessons. One of my favorite quotes from the book is "“We can try to remember that each person has something to show us about ourselves or teach us about the world. Each person truly can be a mirror, a messenger, or a teacher for us if we choose to think about it in this way.” Your daughter was a gift and still is-- she is a reminder of faith, security, and a higher power-- DO NOT GET STUCK IN THE WAYS OF THIS WORLD. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE YOUR PAIN, BUT I ALSO WANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU THAT HER PRESENCE IS A REMINDER OF WHAT IS TO COME-- WHICH IS SOMETHING MUCH GREATER THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE NOW.
I hope you were able to view the response. I would love to hear your feedback. I can provide further help if you would like. Just let me know :)