Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert

8 months my husband passed away I've had one dream we didn't

Customer Question

8 months my husband passed away I've had one dream we didn't talk he was just there but haven't had any signs
JA: Dreams are fascinating! Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: We were married almost 20 years one son 12 years old he died in my sons birthday
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dream Analyst before I connect you two?
Customer: Our marriage wasn't great looking back I know he was sick I wish I could change it . Need to know if he knows I loved him
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 6 months ago.
I'm very fond of dreams like yours, and have studied a lot of them on this site. Since you didn't talk with him, we will need to seek out the meaning by gathering information on the timing and other factors.How long has it been since he passed away? How are you feeling about him and your own life at this point? What were the surroundings where you saw him? Was he moving any parts of his body? What would you imagine his emotional state to be? You mention that your marriage was not great, and you wish you could change something. Could his appearance in the dream agree with or contrast with your thought that the marriage was flawed? And could his appearance or expression agree with or contrast with your awareness that he was sick? Or could his appearance or expression "comment" on what you wish you could change?Many dreams like yours come to us from divine origin to help us cope with our grieving process--so your concerns may be reflected in some way by the way he appears to you in the dream, and by how his appearance and expression affects your own feelings in the dream. That's why I'm asking you to describe the details of the dream scene as fully as you can and also comment on how the dream appears to agree with or disagree with what you would expect if it were more like your waking awareness. Delving deeply into the way the scene looked, happened and felt may help to answer questions you've asked or not thought to ask, and may provide some guidance for moving forward with your own life thru the grieving process. I will take my time to answer what you write--usually I do better if I read your responses and then sleep on the information so that my own unconscious mind can come to realizations based on your words, the symbolic meanings in your dream details, and hundreds of past dreams that come into my mind.
Sorry I missed the 8 months. When did you have this dream?