TherapistGale, Psychotherapist
Experience:  30 years of experience providing mental health and psychotherapy services

I dreamt my husband n I were siting in a streAm in the bush

Customer Question

I dreamt my husband n I were siting in a streAm in the bush the stream was crystal clear
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  TherapistGale replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is Gale. I've been a psychotherapist for over 30 years and I would like to help you with your dream today. The image is very beautiful. I can see why it made an impression on you. It suggests that when you are in touch with nature you possess deep clarity and wisdom about life in general. And this wisdom flows through you. This is suggested by your remark that the stream is crystal clear and you (and your husband are sitting in it). That's a very general interpretation, I realize. So to extract more personalized meaning, I'd like to ask you what your associations are to the bush? And how would you describe your husband and/or your relationship with him? That will help us go a little deeper with the meaning of the dream.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Gale,
This is yr question
1) my association with the bush
A- we come from Papua New Guinea, this a tropical climate,
My husband lives away from me in, in our capital city, he just recently took on a new job and fathers a child with another women.
He still's looks after me by renting a flat and sending me money he comes and visit once in a while. I live in his home province we don't have any kids of out own and I help look after his small business, and he has older children, his first wife died in 2014. Our relationship is some what polygamy type. So to speak.
Gale I hope this information helps you to get a clearer reading
Hi Margie. Thank you for filling in those details. Depending on how you feel about the bush it could suggest that you have a sense of being "at home" in the place where you find yourself. On the other hand, if you see it as a dangerous place then your dream would suggest clarity and wisdom during a time when you are feeling uncomfortable in your surroundings. But either way you can take comfort in your inner wisdom. With regards ***** ***** marital arrangement, are you content and feeling secure with things as they are? Or are you feeling uncertain about what the future holds for you with the presence of another woman and a child that your husband has fathered? I would say that your husband's presence in the dream indicates that the qualities you most admire in him are available to you and that you possess them within yourself although you may not realize it. I say this because in waking life he is still supporting you. And you do partner in business together. I think your dream is affirming your ability to draw on your inner resources and your native environment to guide you in the right direction. Is this starting to make sense? Let me know what you think.
Hi Margie. I wanted to check in since I haven't heard back from you. If what I've offered doesn't resonate with you, please let me know so that I can figure out how better to help you. My goal is to give you excellent service.