Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Last night I had a dream that there were two of me. One of

Customer Question

Last night I had a dream that there were two of me. One of me was sitting on the bed watching the other one sleep. The me watching kept trying to wake the one asleep, trying everything to get her attention - yell, scream, make faces. It took the sleeping me ages to open her eyes. Then it switched to me at my own funeral, and I heard a song playing "it's been ten years since you've been gone"... It was the most melancholy song I had ever heard. It shared some of the lyrics of "Nothing Else Matters" but it wasn't the same song. I woke up barely able to breathe and I burst into tears. Any idea what this could mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 8 months ago.

May I ask if a part of you has fallen asleep in your personal life? Could be your spiritual beliefs, or anything in your life that matters to you that you feel you have let go or lost? The dream is showing this " other you" is a part of your self that has come to rest in your life, wether it be spiritual or personal to you.